Categories

Testimonial

"I am the smoker of the fine Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Torpedo cigar, they are a medium to mild smoke. I buy them at Doc James Cigar & Golf in Shrub Oaks NY...." Ira

Read All

Manufacturers

Room 101 Daruma Papi Chulo bx50

Room 101 Daruma Papi Chulo bx50
Wrapper: Habano from Equador, Binder: Matta Fina from Brazil, Filler is Corojo, Criollo & Pelo de Oro from Honduras & Dominican.  Size 4x42

Fall down seven times, stand up eight. The single eye I have penciled in on my Daruma

doll is my silent reminder that I have set a goal that is pending completion. My Daruma

will become a bi-oculared character once my task is complete. I have one year in which

to complete my task - and if one of my attempts should fall short of victory I will not

quit, but rather try again. Because, I know that if I do not give up and my will does

not falter it is never a question of “if,” but only a question of “when.” We have named

our latest series after the Daruma as he symbolizes resilience - a key ingredient to our

success. Use your Daruma to set a goal of your own.

Fill his left eye when you have decided what you will be committing yourself to, his right

when your task is complete. As the tradition is to burn the Daruma at the end of the year,

take a brief moment to ignite a fine cigar in celebration of your accomplishment.

Wrapper: Habano Equador

Binder: Mata Fina Brazil

Filler: Corojo, Criollo & Pelo de Oro (Honduras & Dominican)